MiniRollOffTrucks.com
Synchro-Link.com

<>   HOME  <>    JOURNAL  <>  CURRENT EVENTS  <>  DOCUMENTS  <>  PROFILE  <>

I took the remains of my house and turned it into a fabrication shop. You can see the 16 ft. I-beam with A-frame legs, well under the tarp I had a 40ft X 4 inch I-beam that went into the house about 50/50.I fastened the I-beam to the upper floor joist with the use of lag bolts and smaller angle rod, welded to the top of the I-beam. At the fare end inside I put a post at the end going to the lower floor joist and there was a post under that.  It had a chain hoist on a rolling one ton trolley.

With no chains and the temporary taillight panel.
Dig those fenders made out of 55 gallon barrels?
The P-Bed wasn't done yet. (In foreground without wheels.)
After I got the hydraulic motors, shafts, sprockets and chains installed, it was late and I was in serious need of a shower.

I had the frame work done on the fenders before they turned off the  electricity. No rear hold downs yet. The stock rear tail lights were ugly.

 

Synchro-woody 4.7 yard wooden dumpster

Synchro-Link Patent Drawings

 


INTEREST
> Synchro-Link Pictures
> About S-Link

> Creating S-Link

> Building S-Link
> Setting it Straight
> Numbers

> My Next Truck

> Roll-off Camper.com
> Synchro-Tooler
> Caddy Trunk
> Dumping Trailer
> BS Plan
> Numbers Game
> Video
OTHER TOPICS
> Roadrage
> Diesel or Gas
> Car Guys
> It's Only Junk
> Letters
> Helpful Hints
OTHER PLACES
> RollOffCamper.com
> HookLiftTruck.com
> MyStupidRules.com
> BooksbySunnyside.com
> Iwishyouluck.com
> MorroBayNews.info

When the chains shafts,  sprockets, motors and trolley   get added  the system pretty much had the 20 ft. span of I-beam maxed out.



 

The rubber fender period
The P-Bed had no wheels yet.
It didn't have any rear hold-downs yet. I was using turn binders. Right after  I finished the read fender frames, the city turned my electricity off. This picture was taken the day I was using a sheet metal brake to bend the fenders into shape. Boy, a professional welder sure screwed up all my prep-work on them. I had to go home and take my sawzal to them.

 

This was when the system was a couple years old. I changed the operating system and cut out a few pounds. Notice the large hole in front bulkhead. The small ones down the side. It was painted with Imron industrial paint.

 

New to site

Video

 

Home

© Copyright 2006-2011 All rights reserved.   Dennis James Sattler